To support vulnerable and under privileged children and young adults to access healthy recreation and ensure that they have the opportunity to fulfil their potential and enjoy the life changing benefits that comes from sport.
The Jordan Sinnott Foundation Trust's objectives are:
- To provide financial assistance to vulnerable and under privileged children and young adults to help them access sport, leisure and exercise. This may be done through the provision of sports equipment, membership to a club, transport costs etc. This list is not exhaustive.
- To harness the power of sport, play and physical activity to tackle the challenges faced by vulnerable and under privileged children and young adults subjected to domestic violence or who have difficult life circumstances through access to sport.
- By children and young adults we refer to those aged between 5 years old and 21 years old: however, The Jordan Sinnott Foundation Trust will consider applications from outside this age range if there is real and true hardship.
- Applications for funding are welcomed from England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland from individuals or groups and teams.
- To give an annual grant or funding to other charities who share the same objectives.
- To give an annual grant or funding (either financial or through purchasing of equipment) to charities as nominated by the Board of Trustees.
Application Document Downloads