We are planning an annual ball and would love this event to raise plenty of money as well as everyone having a fantastic evening celebrating Jordan’s life and character by eating, drinking, singing and plenty of dancing!!!
VENUE: Queens Hotel, Leeds
DATE: Sat 11th June 2022
The event will accommodate between 250 and 450 guests with tables predominantly seating 8 or 10 guests. Ticket prices will be £75 per head which will include 3 course meal, table wine, entry into a cash prize raffle and entertainment.
Due to Covid restrictions we can’t really give much more details until we have access to the venue but it will certainly be a night to remember! Unless the drink gets the better of you...
If due to Covid restrictions the ball is postponed, full refunds will be given but we hope you will be able to attend the rearranged date once confirmed.
Tickets for the event will go on sale late January.
If your business would like to help, we have an Association package available for £500 which includes:
• Your logo design on the event signage.
• Small advertisement space in table booklet.
• Personal recognition on all social media platforms.
• 10% discount on event table of 8 or 10 people.
• Most importantly the satisfaction of supporting our organisation and the immense gratitude and thanks from Jordan’s mum Mel, brother Tom, fiancée Kelly and daughter Maisie, As well as Jordan’s closest friends and everyone at JSFT ??
In these tough financial times you might not be able to attend or manage an association package but we really appreciate any support, any donation no matter how small is very welcome.
We hope to see you there!
[For Association package interest please email email@example.com]